Aircall is a web application built on top of the newest technologies for realtime communication (Websockets, WebRTC) providing desktop phone service to marketing & sales teams.
Our Story :
Started by eFounders, we launched officially in June 2015 and we have now 2000 customers all over the world, which use Aircall every day to run their business (Uber, Deliveroo, Heetch, Tripndrive...). In 2016, we got funded at $11M by US & European Angels and VCs, after a successful journey at 500 Startup's accelerator in San Francisco (summer 2015).
Our Product :
Aircall brings to its customers a new approach for managing their business calls :
- Get phone numbers instantly among 40 countries
- Redirect calls across your team
- Make and receive calls on computer & mobile, tracking calls and monitoring activity
- Integrate your phone system with your CRM & helpdesks (Zendesk, Pipedrive,Intercom, Salesforce, Slack…) .
We're competing with traditional players (Orange, Vodafone...) and a few (mostly US) start-ups (TalkDesk, Switch, etc), but we have a unique vision of simplicity and collaboration applied to phone calls.
Job Description :
Integrated in a team of 12 people, you'll be involved in each of Aircall's decisions. If you want to see what features we're going to release, have a look at our public roadmap. You may upvote the features you'd love to build... but each of our 10 000+ users can too !
>> You will be in charge of :
Aircall’s back-end and you’ll work on the most critical parts of the product:
- Call routing engine
- Integrations, analytics,
- Public API…
You’ll work directly in the product team, pairing with the rest of the back-end team and with the front-end guys.
>> Here is a quick overview of Aircall backend infrastructure:
- 5 micro-services apps written in Ruby on Rails and AngularJS,
- 50 virtual servers in production launched on AWS,
- an average of 5 deployments to production each business day using our CI system,
- Interactions with more than 20 APIs, thanks to meta-programming,
- 20%'s growth on each tech metric (rpm, storage, users) every month.
- Ruby on Rails experience is a huge plus, however it is not REQUIRED
- Having a 1st work experience, especially in start-ups, is a plus but we’ll consider your personal projects as well
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!)
- Being curious about our business challenges as well !
- Competitive package
- Offices in the center of Paris and in the heart of the French start-up ecosystem
- Join one of the coolest team in Paris and build the next-generation phone for businesses
- Free phone calls, healthy snacks and drinks
- Ping-pong table and yoga sessions
So, if you get excited about a startup experience and you want to work in a friendly environment with a great team then please to contact us :)