Customer Experience Specialist
We are expanding our NYC based customer support team to ensure that the customers we work with have a great experience. You will be the first point of contact for our end users and customer admins.
What are the responsibilities:
- Be a stone cold expert on all of our products and internal management systems
- Deliver amazing service and support to our users by being the voice of Aircall - you will be on the front lines! This involves flexing your amazing troubleshooting skills and positive, friendly personality via phone calls, emails, and live chat.
- Handle user inquiries ranging from simple product and billing questions to more complex technical support and network issues
- Guide customers through the setup and roll out process including network configuration, end user device settings and app use training
- Troubleshoot technical/customer issues, escalate bug reports, and work cross-functionally to drive issue resolution
- Work effectively with a variety of internal teams, including Sales, Engineering, Development and Product Management
- Be proactive and identify opportunities for our team to provide better support, educate our users, and scale our support model
- Take on special projects as needed
- You have at least 1+ year of experience in SaaS support and are passionate about converting users into raving fans
- You have a “no task is too small” attitude and the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences without exception
- You have exceptional written and oral communication skills
- You have strong people skills — you are friendly, a good listener, you ask good questions, and you're energized by personal interaction. You see angry customers as a chance to show them just how great you can be at solving their issues
- You are a team player who works well with a wide range of personalities and is ready to contribute to an awesome team environment
- Perfect fluent English is mandatory, but additional business fluent languages, particularly French, is a plus
- Flexible hours to cover customers when they need it a plus
- knowledge of VOIP telecom and IP networks a plus
Cool offices in the heart of NYC, Medical / Vision / Dental benefits, gym & commuting allowance and more.
Amazing off sites, and even a trip to the Paris HQ.