Aircall is a web application built on top of the newest technologies for realtime communication (Websockets, WebRTC) providing desktop phone service to marketing & sales teams.
Our Story :
Started by eFounders, we launched officially in June 2015 and we have now 2000 customers all over the world, which use Aircall every day to run their business (Uber, Deliveroo, Heetch, Tripndrive...). In 2016, we got funded at $11M by US & European Angels and VCs, after a successful journey at 500 Startup's accelerator in San Francisco (summer 2015).
Our Product :
Aircall brings to its customers a new approach for managing their business calls :
- Get phone numbers instantly among 40 countries
- Redirect calls across your team
- Make and receive calls on computer & mobile, tracking calls and monitoring activity
- Integrate your phone system with your CRM & helpdesks (Zendesk, Pipedrive,Intercom, Salesforce, Slack…) .
We're competing with traditional players (Orange, Vodafone...) and a few (mostly US) start-ups (TalkDesk, Switch, etc), but we have a unique vision of simplicity and collaboration applied to phone calls.
Job Description :
Aircall is looking for an outstanding Business Developer to maximize the value our customers get from our product. We are looking for a talented professional who is seeking a startup experience and is eager for professional development.
Responsibilities & expectations:
- Manage, grow and nurture a portfolio of accounts
- Maximize the expansion of our European customer base
- Prevent and minimize churn & contraction
- Contribute to sustain and increase our NPS (Net Promoter Score)
- Contribute to product development with feedback from customers on their experience
- Bring in new ideas and processes to delight our customers
- Top tier education
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. We love talking to people :-)
- Fluent in English and Spanish, another language would be a plus
- Passion for consistently providing fantastic customer experience
- Comfort managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to conceive and implement ideas in the Customer Experience field
- 1-2 years of customer experience in a startup or a dynamic environment
- Competitive package
- Cool, sunny offices in the heart of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio and free food/drinks :)
- Join one of the coolest team in Paris and build the next-generation phone for businesses
So, if you get excited about a startup experience and you want to work in a friendly environment with a great team then please to contact us :)