We're adding full cycle new business Account Executives closing both inbound and outbound sales to drive growth in the North American market. You will work closely with the marketing team, sales development and your AE peers to engage, demo and close prospects through the entire sales cycle.
The job is based in our New York office where we manage all North America activities. Our AE's are in charge of converting leads into raving fans and paying customers. You'll take the initiative to:
- Contact, sell and convert all inbound leads assigned.
- Sell larger outbound prospects by work closely with Marketing/Customer Intelligence to generate relevant leads and drive them through the sales cycle.
To earn this job and join aircall you need to be outstanding at a few things. In particular you must demonstrate all the characteristics associated with a high performing sales culture. This includes:
- Managing a high volume of leads, driving them through the entire sales cycle, tracking all of it including customer details, forecasts and activities in salesforce.
- Delivering results every month against a quota.
- Prioritizing your leads to focus attention on those with the best chance to close and grow into enthusiastic customers with the least likelihood of churning. A big part of this includes understanding our clients' business, identifying their relevant needs that aircall can address, mapping stakeholders, and articulately applying our solutions.
- Becoming an expert at our products and all things aircall.
- Ability to communicate positive energy while prospecting and leading demos.
- Successful experience in a SaaS AE position in a startup or SMB is mandatory.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field of study.
- Data and result-oriented. Not afraid of a spreadsheet or dashboard.
- Exceptional communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication.
- Perfectly fluent English is mandatory. Other languages, especially French, is a plus.
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Our team is hard working, self-motivated and confident.
- Enthusiasm, fun and enjoyment of life. This might be the single most important point, even if it’s the last!
Cool offices in the heart of NYC, Medical / Vision / Dental benefits, gym & commuting allowance and more.
Amazing off sites, and even a trip to the Paris HQ.