Marketing Automation Specialist
Aircall is a web application built on top of the newest technologies for realtime communication (Websockets, WebRTC) providing desktop phone service to marketing & sales teams.
Our Story :
Started by eFounders, we launched officially in June 2015 and we have now 2000 customers all over the world, which use Aircall every day to run their business (Uber, Deliveroo, Heetch, Tripndrive...). In 2016, we got funded at $11M by US & European Angels and VCs, after a successful journey at 500 Startup's accelerator in San Francisco (summer 2015).
Our Product :
Aircall brings to its customers a new approach for managing their business calls :
- Get phone numbers instantly among 40 countries
- Redirect calls across your team
- Make and receive calls on computer & mobile, tracking calls and monitoring activity
- Integrate your phone system with your CRM & helpdesks (Zendesk, Pipedrive,Intercom, Salesforce, Slack…) .
We're competing with traditional players (Orange, Vodafone...) and a few (mostly US) start-ups (TalkDesk, Switch, etc), but we have a unique vision of simplicity and collaboration applied to phone calls.
Job description :
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Specialist to increase operational efficiency and grow revenue faster.
You'll take the leadership on all marketing automation aspects :
- Organize the lead nurturing program to bring as much qualified lead as possible for the sales team
- Work closely with the Content team to monitor inbound marketing funnel and coordinate handover to sales
- Monitor and improve paid marketing programs. Test new paid channels
- Manage the execution of high-impact lead generation campaigns across multiple channels : content, search engine marketing (SEM), retargeting, social media, email campaigns and other acquisition channels if it's needed
- Successful experience (2y minimum) in online marketing, ideally for B2B / SaaS startups.
- Knowledge of SEO/SEM, marketing funnal optimization tools and online marketing softwares.
- Analytical mind and interest in using data to optimize/scale marketing strategies and tactics.
- Knowledge of Pardot (or equivalent) is a BIG plus
- Perfect english. French is a plus.
- Solid team spirit, sense of humour, appetite for fun, and willingness to help the rest of the team. That's seriously important :)
- Cool, sunny offices in the heart of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio and free food/drinks :)
- Offices in the center of Paris and in the heart of the French start-up ecosystem
- Join one of the coolest team in Paris and build the next-generation phone for businesses
So, if you get excited about a startup experience and you want to work in a friendly environment with a great team then please to contact us :)