Customer Service Hero
Aircall is a web application built on top of the newest technologies for realtime communication (Websockets, WebRTC) providing desktop phone service to marketing & sales teams.
Our Story :
Started by eFounders, we launched officially in June 2015 and we have now 2000 customers all over the world, which use Aircall every day to run their business (Uber, Deliveroo, Heetch, Tripndrive...). In 2016, we got funded at $11M by US & European Angels and VCs, after a successful journey at 500 Startup's accelerator in San Francisco (summer 2015).
Our Product :
Aircall brings to its customers a new approach for managing their business calls :
- Get phone numbers instantly among 40 countries
- Redirect calls across your team
- Make and receive calls on computer & mobile, tracking calls and monitoring activity
- Integrate your phone system with your CRM & helpdesks (Zendesk, Pipedrive,Intercom, Salesforce, Slack…) .
We're competing with traditional players (Orange, Vodafone...) and a few (mostly US) start-ups (TalkDesk, Switch, etc), but we have a unique vision of simplicity and collaboration applied to phone calls.
Job Description :
We're looking for a Customer Service Hero to help our customers get a great experience with Aircall.
We are looking for a talented professional who is seeking a startup experience and is eager for professional development.
You'll be reporting to our Head of Customer Support and you'll be in charge of
- Delivering consistently fantastic support via phone, email, in-app messages
- Contributing to product development with feedback from customers on their experience and their feature requests
- Working with the rest of the Customer Support team to build and implement world-class customer satisfaction initiatives
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English. We love talking to people :-)
- Passion for providing fantastic customer service
- Comfort managing several tasks and issues in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to consistently execute on daily responsibilities with minimal oversight
- First customer service experience in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Cool, sunny offices in the heart of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio and free food/drinks.
- Offices in the center of Paris and in the heart of the French start-up ecosystem
- Join one of the coolest team in Paris and build the next-generation phone for businesses
So, if you get excited about a startup experience and you want to work in a friendly environment with a great team then please to contact us :)