Web Designer Intern
Aircall is a web application built on top of the newest technologies for realtime communication (Websockets, WebRTC) providing desktop phone service to marketing & sales teams.
Our Story :
Started by eFounders, we launched officially in June 2015 and we have now 2000 customers all over the world, which use Aircall every day to run their business (Uber, Deliveroo, Heetch, Tripndrive...). In 2016, we got funded at $11M by US & European Angels and VCs, after a successful journey at 500 Startup's accelerator in San Francisco (summer 2015).
Our Product :
Aircall brings to its customers a new approach for managing their business calls :
- Get phone numbers instantly among 40 countries
- Redirect calls across your team
- Make and receive calls on computer & mobile, tracking calls and monitoring activity
- Integrate your phone system with your CRM & helpdesks (Zendesk, Pipedrive,Intercom, Salesforce, Slack…) .
We're competing with traditional players (Orange, Vodafone...) and a few (mostly US) start-ups (TalkDesk, Switch, etc), but we have a unique vision of simplicity and collaboration applied to phone calls.
Job Description :
Integrated in a team of 12 people, you'll be involved in each of Aircall's decisions.
You will be in charge of :
>> Marketing project :
- ebooks layout
- podcast and videos
>> Product declination
Help us to build the best phone system ever :)
- Knowledge Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Pragmatism, open-minded, autonomy and initiative (that is truly important!)
- 6 month internship
- Cool, sunny offices in the heart of Paris with ping-pong table, music studio and free food/drinks :)
- Join one of the coolest team in Paris and build the next-generation phone for businesses