Aircall is looking for one (1) outstanding intern to work side-by-side with our passionate, hard-working growth team in New York City. You will work closely with the management team to learn everything from prospecting new leads, to building relationships, educating clients about Aircall and closing deals.
We are looking for students who are seeking to work for in a very fast growing startup, with a data-driven approach that want to be part of a hard-working team, and are eager for professional development.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- You’ll be given a business perimeter (geography/customer segment in function of language skills) with the objective to achieve very fast revenue growth on it
- We’ll give you the tools and methodology to get started - but you’ll have to show autonomy and initiative to succeed. You won’t be just a sales guy, you will be part of the strategy and we listen to your queries
In particular, you’ll have to:
- Manage a high volume of leads, conduct introductory emails, educate clients on the power of Aircall, and close deals
- Engage new clients to understand their business, map stakeholders, distill their needs, recommend solutions, and close deals
- Identifying and researching new sales opportunities thanks to growth hacking techniques that we’ll teach you
- Be an Aircall Ambassador through working with startups
- Student in a top business School
- Fluent in English. Another major language would be much appreciated (doesn't have to be French ;)
- Data oriented
- Strong communication skills - extremely clear, direct, timely, and accurate communication is required
- Very efficient on Excel, data scraping, etc
- An entrepreneurial spirit - Our team is hard working, self-motivated and confident.
- Past business development experience that would be relevant to this role is a plus.
$2000 + bonus on performance